Here it is, guys, Annabelle Blume’s newest story:
The Hearts Aflame Files
Release Date: January 15, 2014
Description: Hannah Sullivan has spent the past three months stalking her ex-boyfriend, lurking in the bushes and hiding behind fake social media personas, convinced she can eventually rekindle the love they once shared. But when she meets Marc, who is everything James never wanted to be and more, she begins to wonder if she’s got it all wrong.
Sounds like a great read, right? So, when we asked Annabelle, “Hey, why the heck should I read this new genre?” she gave us her Top Ten Reasons to Love New Adult … and here are her answers:
1. All the feels of YA plus the swearing and sexiness of adult lit.
2. Stories of transformation are my weakness–– and my specialty.
3. Remember how hot the guys were in college? Yeah that.
4. If they make a movie out of your favorite book, no one will call you a pervert for drooling over the hero.
5. Kissing, kissing, and more kissing.
6. You’re totally ahead of the trend because the woman next door just asked if you’ve heard of that book Fifty Shades of Grey.
7. The covers are intriguing, adorable, or straight up hot.
8. You aren’t wondering if their parents know where they are every time something crazy happens.
9. You like your stories with a heavy dose of life lessons.
10. Most of the time, you feel like you’re still trying to figure out this grown up thing, too.
And there you have it, my friends. Ms. Blume’s top ten reasons to love, read, or write New Adult. Thanks so much for the list, Annabelle. It’s easy to see why this genre has become so popular so fast.
What do you all think?
Want to know more? Well, here you go!