It’s a major award!
Well, no, not that kind of award. I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger by the talented, Jennifer Eaton http://jennifermeaton.com/ I wasn’t sure what that meant so I looked it up at Dictionary.com …
1. capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
2. having or capable of many uses: a versatile tool.
3. Botany . attached at or near the middle so as to swing freely, as an anther.
4. Zoology . turning either forward or backward: a versatile toe.
5. variable or changeable, as in feeling, purpose, or policy: versatile moods.
I’m going to go with definition 1. versus toes or tools, and in that case, thanks Jennifer!!! What a nice thing to say! (She’s a nice lady.)
I believe I’m here for some kind of award?
The other award I’m nominated for is the Sunshine Blogger Award by Emaginette on her blog, Shout with Emaginette (Also a lovely person and very kind to nominate me)
The rules are to nominate 7-10 blogs and to share 7 things that others won’t know about you. If you would like you can follow this example and you can share excerpts/artwork/photos/etc. that you’ve not shown before.
My Seven Secrets:
1. I can eat an entire, large, thin crust Pizza Hut pizza by myself. (I know)
2. My thumbs are double jointed so my hitchhiking looks really weird.
3. I panic in my MINI if I’m surrounded by semis on the highway.
4. I would totally have a snake as a pet.
5. I’d like to skydive before I die.
6. I like to buy shabby old antiques owned by people who are dead now.
7. I could spend eight hours in a museum and it would feel like eight minutes to me.
Check out these awesome sites and writers. I nominate the following bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award award!
Dunder Mifflin’s salesman of the year award is a nice one, too!
Okay, I goofed around because, well, I’m almost always a goofy sort, but all kidding aside, it’s an honor and really nice to be nominated , thanks ladies! 🙂 You are very kind. 🙂