1. You have over 100 listed to-be reads on your Goodreads account.
2. You know the difference between, Ash, Puck, Will, Jace, Peta, Patch, Gale, Alex, Travis, Dimitri and Sam … and you have them in order of how hot they are.
3. You know what insta-love is and you have it with the guys in question two.
4. You know who Tessa, Clary, Grace, Brittany, Nora, Katniss and Meghan, are and would happily plot their murders so you could take their place.
5, Y0u regularly visit with vampires, werewolves, fey, dragons, aliens and merfolk and think nothing of it.
6. You think happiness is winning a pre-arc from your favoite author.
7. You know what listopia is.
8. You have long discussions with your reader friends on forums about which is a better sub genre, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, dystopian, steam punk, or contemporary.
9. You blog about and like to review young adult books.
10. You would rather read the book than see the movie.
It’s a sickness I tell you! Can you think of other tell tale signs you’ve caught the fever?